Designed to expedite the installation of steel or timber guardrail posts utilized in highway guardrail systems. This professional-grade skid steer attachment is designed, built, and supported in the USA to provide shorter lead-times and unmatched product support. It’s omni adjustable, powerful 800 ft. lb. (1,085 joule) hydraulic hammer safely increases jobsite productivity and profits.
Features and Benefits
- Accommodates guardrail posts up to 8.5’ (259 cm) tall.
- Driving Head and Bottom Guide hold each pile for efficient driving.
Utilize existing company owned (or rental) hydraulic operated skid steer.
- No need for an expensive self-propelled pile driver to complete projects on-time and on-budget.
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate for quick attachment to most units.
State-of-the-art, Furukawa Fx 55 Hydraulic Hammer with 2-year warranty.
- Designed for efficient driving, dependability, and long life.
- Powerful 800 ft. lbs. (1,085 joules) of Impact energy per stroke (approx 1,000 blows/min.)
- New and improved piston (increased diameter and longer stroke) increases speed – Providing greater impact energy.
- Mono-block design – Reduced maintenance with only two moving parts.
The Guardrail Pro offers an integrated, vibratory assist, pile puller feature for those tough pulling tasks. The shackle and lifting clamp are sold separately.
Plus, quality US materials and workmanship for dependability, low maintenance, and a long operating life.
Warranty – 1-Year on materials and workmanship / 2-Years on the Furukawa Hydraulic Hammer.
- Parts and service available throughout the USA.
- Readily available SAE fittings and hardware – Overnight shipment available on most parts.
- Hydraulic components are inventoried, or repairable by most local hydraulic repair shops.