Safely drive ground rods without a ladder or bucket truck
The Rhino Ground Rod Installation Tool (GRIT) and Pro-Series Post Drivers* are an ideal combination for Professional Electrical Utility Contractors and Linemen for driving rods safer and faster.
– Easily drives 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ Ground Rods using the Rhino Ranch Pro, Fence Pro*, Multi-Pro Post and Multi-Pro XA Post Drivers combined with the
Ground Rod Installation Tool and included Drive Cap
– The Ground Rod Installation Tool and Drive Cap are made in the U.S.A of quality materials for long tool life and easy to order parts.
– Can be used by one installer to drive ground rod below grade in seconds. If needed, tool and driver can be used for removal.
– Keeps installers safely on the ground (no ladders) while installing and eliminates hand injuries associated with driving ground rod manually.
* Pro-Series Post Drivers sold separately. Additional 1 inch adapter must be ordered to use with the Fence Pro Post Driver.