The Solar Pro Pile Driver Attachment is Omni Adjustable to ensure precise, prompt, and plumb, solar pile installations regardless of the jobsite terrain. Designed to expedite the installation of solar-panel supports (piles) utilized in ground-mounted solar projects. This professional-grade skid steer attachment is designed, built, and supported in the USA to provide shorter lead-times and unmatched product support. It’s omni adjustable, powerful 800 ft. lb. (1,085 joule) hydraulic hammer safely increases jobsite productivity and profits.
Features and Benefits
- Accommodates solar panel supports (piles) up to 15′ (457.2 cm) tall.
- Driving Head and Bottom Guide hold each pile for efficient driving – Custom Heads Available.
Utilize existing company owned (or rental) hydraulic operated skid steer.
- No need for an expensive self-propelled pile driver to complete projects on-time and on-budget.
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate for quick attachment to most units.
State-of-the-art, Furukawa Fx 55 Hydraulic Hammer with 2-year warranty.
- Designed for efficient driving, dependability, and long life.
- Powerful 800 ft. lbs. (1,085 joules) of Impact energy per stroke (approx 1,000 blows/min.)
- New and improved piston (increased diameter and longer stroke)increases speed – Providing greater impact energy.
- Mono-block design – Reduced maintenance with only two moving parts.
The Solar-Pro Pile Driver includes an integrated pile puller with vibratory assist for the toughest applications.
Plus, quality US materials and workmanship for dependability, low maintenance, and a long operating life.
Warranty – 1-Year on materials and workmanship / 2-Years on the Furukawa Hydraulic Hammer.
- Parts and service available throughout the USA.
- Readily available SAE fittings and hardware – Overnight shipment available on most parts.
- Hydraulic components are inventoried, or repairable by most local hydraulic repair shops.